Today's reading is from the
U. S. P. S. Life,
Chapter 1 , Verses1-15:
1. In the beginning there was the Plan.
2. And then came the Assumptions.
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And the Workers spoke among themselves saying, "It is a crock of sh*t
and it stinks."
7. And the Workers went unto their Supervisors and said, "It is a crock of
dung and we cannot live with the smell."
8. And the Supervisors went unto their Managers saying, "It is a container
organic waste, and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it."
9. And the Managers went unto their Directors, saying, "It is a vessel of
fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."
10. And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another, "It
contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong."
11. And the directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them, "It
promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
12. And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him, "It has
very powerful effects."
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.
14. And the Plan became Policy.
15. And that is how sh*t happens.